Friday, January 11, 2008

And the Award Goes To...

Becky, for the most creative comment!
(I had to bump it to the main-page so it doesn't get overlooked in comment-land.)


M is for the MOCHAS that you will consume.
I is for the ICE storms that keep you in your room.
N is for the NATURE that I'm sure greatly abounds.
N is for the lack of NOISE and other city sounds.
E is for the ELEMENTS which you must now endure.
S is for the SNOW that makes you say "brr brr."
O is for The OFFICE which needs no explanation.
T is for the TIME it takes to fly across the nation.
And A is for the AMAZING way you keep updating us with blogs and also for the AWESOMENESS that will help you find a job!


Thank you, Becky!
Your procrastination warms my heart.
And any warmth right now is welcomed. :)

1 comment:

Becky said...

Wow! I'm touched to have been elevated to such a high place in your corner of the blogosphere! Have a great weekend! :)