Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I Shall Return Soon...


Do not be dismayed, friends, by the BRIEF hiatis I'll be taking- I am off to Sacramento for the California Credential Analysts & Counselors conference (note the alliteration!) and I'll be away from the computer until Thursday night. Sooooo, in the meantime you can satiate your thirst for fabulous blogging by:


1) Reading some old posts from my archives! :)

2) Check out some of my cool friends on the sidebar. Some of them post regularly. Don't know where to start in your blog-stalking? Start with Bobby Marchessault or Carlos Whittaker. Good stuff on both.

3) Take a break from the computer and GO DO SOMETHING OUTSIDE! The weather is stinkin' beautiful.

Admit it...you'll miss me.

7 comments:

Carlos said...

I admit it.

photoqueen said...

Come Back!!!!!

Anonymous said...

4) All of the above.
Welcome back to NorCal!

bobby said...

Thanks for the love.

Swing through SC while you're in NorCal why don't ya? ;)

Steph said...

miss you???

that's an understatement!!!

<#<#<#

bobby said...

Steph-
You talkin about Jamie, or me? ;)

Perksofbeingme said...

in reading the name of the conference is it sad that the first thing I thought was, "Ooooh. Alliteration!" Then to see you point it out too made me happy :)