Friday, June 22, 2007

So Behind...


Hi faithful readers! Thanks for stopping by once again.

I just wanted to drop a quick hello, as I've really been slacking on my blogging responsiblities lately. Consequently, I'm sure many of you are now in a tailspin of curiosity, wondering what is going on in Jamie's world. Truth be told, I've been comatose in my blogger motivation this past week, so it's been a self-imposed hiatis from meaningful writing/updates. My apologies!

This means, however, that when I DO get my pictures compiled, documented and uploaded, your thirst for updates will be satiated with a firework-finale-like frenzy of pictures and stories! Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I completely relate as I have totally slacked and have lost some of my readership as a result:)

I miss you! I'll be home July 25th. We HAVE to get together. BTW - Did you get my birthday message? Love you!

Team Parks: Jason and Kristin said...

So what you are telling me is that you are going to have a super long blog soon, when ever you get off your butt. Is that it???