Thursday, June 07, 2007

I've Never...

Well, the time has come! Here's my last blog posting as a twenty-something! Many of you remember that I constructed a "30 things before 30" list on my twenty-ninth birthday. Many of you were a part of helping me with ideas for that list. I'll consider it a successful venture, completing the following amongst others:

-visited a different continent!
-moved into an apartment and reclaimed my furniture from storage
-learned to check my own oil
-Saw the 50th anniversary fireworks at Disneyland

I didn't quite accomplish EVERYTHING...here are the outstanding items from said list:

-Visit to the Getty Center
-See the L.A. Philharmonic perform at Disney Concert Hall
-Drink a bottle of water a day (ouch. It started off well....)
-See a movie alone. (blech! I don't know how you do it, Trotter...)


A couple months ago, I went out with some girlfriends to celebrate Christina Walker's birthday. It was super fun times, and during the course of the evening, we played a game of "I've never". Of course, I won the game (shocker!) which is great for my ego, until I think about what it takes to win- NOT doing stuff. Apparently, there's a lot of STUFF left to do in my life! The next 30 years are gonna be FUN! (according to Tim McGraw)

On that note, make me feel a little better....
Tell me something that YOU'VE never done! I'll help you get started....

I've never ______________________________________.

4 comments:

photoqueen said...

Happy Birthday tomorrow! I can't believe it's already here...I have a lot to do in 10 days...how do you lose 30 lbs in 10 days? oh well...here's to you the Best BFF!

I've never met Brad Pitt.

Anonymous said...

I've never.... had a child of mine turn 30! But I am looking forward to it!

MLasch said...

I've never accomplished everything I set out to do. I've never accomplished anything the way I meant to do it. I've never been able to pull off something big in my own strength.

Oh, and I've never ridden in a limosine.

isellseals said...

i've never beat jamie at a game (i was so close at i never that night!)