Tuesday, June 12, 2007

F-R-I-E-N-D-S


JOIN THE PARTY...pictures HERE!

What a weekend! There's no way I could ever thank my peeps enough for coming out to celebrate with me! I've said it before and I'll say it again...I have the GREATEST friends in the world (not everyone would mount a hippety-hop and race around the pool!) Here's a few shots from the festivities. If you have pictures, send them my way and I'll add them!

Major shout-outs to the Platts for letting us invade their lovely home, to Chris, Mom, and Dad for travelling a LONG way to be there, to Stephen for hooking us up with some quality meat, to the Bozas for "bringing the funk", to Tanya for being a "good helper", and to BOBBY- who was with us in spirit! (no...he's not dead. He just lives far away.) Happy birthday, buddy!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Cute pics! Happy birthday Jamie. Oh, and that giant cookie you're holding looks AMAZING.

Suzanne said...

I was VERY sad to miss your 30th, but we will celebrate when I return to the States. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Love, Suz