Wednesday, February 28, 2007

And the Oscar Goes To....



Hi folks. Sorry...I failed you miserably on a creative title, but it's late and it's all I've got. Here's to another weekend gone by, and one that was fairly void of hectic activity (minus the 9-hour-class I attended on Saturday and a variety of homework assignments to submit). Sunday was a RARE chance to sleep in and, unfortunately, my last day waking up at the beach. Aw, shucks. I grabbed a coffee from the 'bucks and headed over to Revolution for morning service.

Later in the evening, I had the opportunity to reconnect with Christa and Mikey Hahn, catching also a performance by my little kiddos in COTW. Christa does such a fantastic job of leading the choir. I'm so proud of the ministry they are accomplishing together. Following the concert, I headed to Darrenn and Jenny Platt's house for a SMASHING Academy Awards party- complete with red carpet. With Jenny being the QUEEN of thematic parties, we all enjoyed an interactive BINGO game (which I won somehow. Thanks, Steph!), fantastic prizes, and a spread of food worthy of the nominees themselves.


(And like it hasn't already been earned in this post, a MAJOR shout out to Jenny and Darrenn...thanks a BUNCH for hosting! Jenny- coffee date. Soon. Let's finish our conversation!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How come I don't get a shout out for winning 2nd place. I'm hurt...dismayed...dag yo!