Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Student Updates


While listening to the message at CrossWalk on Sunday, I heard "pssssst.....Miss P!" I turned around to find one of my very first second grade students, Sean, who I haven't seen SINCE second grade! He is now in Jr. High School, and was visiting First Baptist on the Sunday I was home. Another great surprise was seeing former student, Alexis, who is now entering fourth grade. During my last year of teaching, her mother was a tremendous blessing to our class, supplying us with all kinds of homemade goodies and catering for our parties. We talked often about her dream of opening a deli in Stockton...on Sunday, I stopped into her NEW DELI to look around! Plus, Denise hooked me up with some AMAZING cookies for the ride home. Yum!

If you are in Stockton, I HIGHLY recommend that you grab a bite to eat at Denise's Downtown Deli...and tell Denise that Miss Petersen sent you!

Any other former students out there??

No comments: