Wednesday, August 16, 2006

It's MOVING TIME!



After more than a year of sadly sitting in storage, my "stuff" is THRILLED to be reuniting with me in Southern California. I'M pretty excited too: excited to be sleeping once again on MY bed, eating off of MY dishes, sitting on MY couches.... hopefully it will contribute to a feeling of "home," finally. I've been diligently recruiting some brute strength of both ends of the moving process (this may be earth-shattering news for those of you who think I am wonder-woman....unfortunately, I cannot lift an aromoire on my own. Yet.) THANK YOU to Richard, Brock, Nick and Chris, who will be helping on the Stockton end, and Matt, Larry, Jeff, Stephen, Jessie, Steph and Cheri who will be helping on the Cypress end. I'm so grateful for good friends!

If you would be willing to help on either end for a little while (Stockton- Friday night, or Cypress- Saturday afternoon), you will receive dinner and lots of thanks from me. : )

And so, the journey continues!
Lots of pictures of the new place to come!

No comments: