Saturday, July 07, 2012

Insta-Weekend.

Yipes.  I am fully aware of how long it's been since I've blogged.  Oy.  And I'm not proud of it. 
Unfortunately, I'm a little rusty now.  So, to ease back into it, I'm throwing a random assortment of pictures up for ya.  You know, while I get my fingers back in to shape :)  In no particular order:


Grandma Donna arrived, and Kendall has been enjoying the extra attention!  The wagon is being used frequently, and we have perfect walking trails at a nearby park along the river to enjoy.
We are in potty training mode, in the most casual sense.  Kendall can usually be coerced to sit on the potty with a book or iPhone to look at...just like Daddy :)
A new favorite spot...the piano bench!  I'm loving having my childhood piano in our home now!

Hot days call for cool treats!  A little Frozen Yogurt hit the spot!

Exploring the pier at Madsen's Resort this summer.

All tuckered out, and battling a fever, the day after our 4th of July celebration.

Brother love...Kendall has really warmed up to him recently, and Carter GIGGLES when he hears his sissy!

Getting adventurous at our family reunion!  Wouldn't touch the water, but getting in the boat was a big step!

Look who is sitting up so big and sturdy now! 

Kendall continues to mimic everything I do...in this case, she wanted Carter OUT of my Bjorn so that she could practice being a Mommy :)

Nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby.

1 comment:

Gma/GGma Pullen said...

Love the pictures!! All of the smiles and sweetness have "made my day." Wish I had a nickle for the times I dusted that piano. My Mom wouldn't let me miss a corner.