Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pictures are Priceless...Or Are They?

After 854 posts over almost 8 years of blogging, I was notified that I've met my quota for free photo storage on Blogger.  Did you know there was such a thing??  I didn't!  That wouldn't have deterred me, but bloggers beware- you, too, could have the same fate!  Sheesh, that's what I get for having such photogenic children. 

I know you're panicking right now.  WHAT!???  No more pictures of Kendall??!  Carter??!  Random Stock Photos!??!  OH, THE HUMANITYYYYY!!!!!

Calm yourself down.  I paid five bucks for unlimited photo storage space.
You're welcome.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Thank you! $5 is a bargain for unlimited photo blessings, I would have gladly donated it. :)

bobby said...

I was gonna tell you I think Rachel found a free way around that with another photo service linked to her blog or something, but sounds like you already broke the bank. ;)

Sounds like you could have run a fundraiser for it though!

Family Travellers said...

I stumbled across your blog and hope you don't mind me commenting. You have an adorable family. I had fun looking through your blog and really loved the lay-out.
www.worldfamilytravellers.blogspot.com