Tuesday, November 15, 2011

While I Still Can...

I definitely haven't spent much time concentrating on my belly this time around.  I wasn't a "monthly belly shot" kinda person with Kendall, and nothing much has changed- except I've taken nearly NO pictures of my growing belly this time!  Maybe Carter, down the road, would want to feel some preggo love, too.  So, our friends at Elation Photography set up a family photo shoot this weekend.  I'll always cherish these pictures from our last days as a family of three!
Kendall had a fever all weekend, but was a trooper for our session!
 

The LOOK on Kendall's face when she realized my belly was fair game for coloring was PRICELESS!  This part of our session was the most fun- lots of giggles from everyone!
And...the finished product.  A masterpiece by Kendall and Chris :)
More to come...these are just some teasers!
Thank you for graciously sharing your talents with us, Ty and Brandy!

5 comments:

Kristine Ulit said...

You have a beautiful family, Jamie! Such awesome pictures - love the looks on all your faces, just priceless.

Jenny said...

So cute, Jamie! You're beautiful pregnant. I always felt like a rollie pollie when I was pregnant. I once showed Joshua a picture of myself when I was pregnant with him and he asked me, "Did you eat me?!" Lucky you, you really do look radiant. :)

@Sklake said...

COuld your hair look any mor perfect! :) On another note, you are making me feel guilty. I did NO preggo shots with either of my first two....hmmm, maybe #3 should get a little more documentation. These are beautiful!

bobby said...

The lack of pics won't change once it's out. Hopefully you'll do better than us. I realized the other day that we have four different pictures of Caleb on our fridge, and NONE of Micah. Seriously. :/

Gma/GGma Pullen said...

Masterpiece indeed! But just wait for the really finished product to emerge -- or will it be a neverending product in development? Hint: It's never finished! Love endures.