Monday, November 14, 2011

The Christmas Card Quandry

Christmas is a-comin', whether I like it or not.
I used to love the Christmas season.  But since Kendall busted on to the scene on Dec 23rd, adding a birthday to the mix has also added a considerable amount of stress.  Extra presents, parties, and if I didn't have enough to do this year, let's add a NEWBORN to the mix!  

I'll get it done. 
But one thing still has me baffled:
WHEN do I send out Christmas Cards!?
Carter is due to be born on/around Thanksgiving.  I could get them ready NOW before he's born, but then they wouldn't include our almost month-old baby.
Or, I could rush to get them out after he is born and save myself a birth-announcement mailing- but that would be cutting-it-close.

Sigh....holiday babies throw a wrench in the whole system!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think...get the envelopes ready. Stamps, names, return address & then....POOF do a quick card & throw in the mail. The envelopes, getting your list ready, etc is the hardest part! Snapfish has a super cute one that you could leave a 'blank spot' on the inside to slip him in and have the rest ready? Do you remember our from last year? I was feeling the same "ugh" w/ baby born in September!!! -Trish