Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Please Don't Make Me Shave My Legs Again!

Three times.  I've had to shave my legs three times since I thought I'd have this baby.
I love a good shaved leg, folks, but getting the job done with a nine-month pregnant belly is no easy task.
And before some of you post comments with links to THIS device, let me just say I'll NEVER be using one of those.  Sheesh...I'm clutzy enough with a regular razor.

With that being said, at this moment:
My hair is clean.
My legs are smooth.
My toes are looking snazzy.
My bag is packed.
My camera is charged.
The carseat is in.
My laundry is done.
I have a full belly.
I got a good nap.
My mom is here.
My dad is here.

BABY CARTER, I AM READY!!!!
Let's DO this before I get bitter. 

3 comments:

Jen Bergh said...

Oh Jamie, I hope baby Carter comes soon!! I was told doing squats helps get labor started a bit.. Not sure how true that is though. If you end up doing some squats and it helps, let me know! :) Praying for you and baby!

Becky said...

It's a little bit creepy to me that you and I have the same birthday two years apart and our sons could potentially have the same birthday two years apart! Weird! That being said, I hope he decides to show up before you have to begin the whole hygiene/napping/full tummy cycle again! Good luck!

Joy said...

"If you grow it, he will come." OK, maybe that's not exactly what they said in Field of Dreams, but I bet the second your legs look like Sasquatch's, he will decide to make his entrance. It's one of those Rules of Pregnancy, sort of like "the watched pot."
But I do know how you feel having just been through it. There is no easy way to shave at the end of pregnancy. Happy Thanksgiving (and don't forget what I told you last time! ;-))!!