Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I Never Thought I'd Say It, But....

*Pause*
If you're looking for any kind of intellectual substance from this blog, you will be sorely disappointed with the next few posts.  I've given my brain permission to downgrade function until the baby is born, so until then....total nonsense.  If that's your thing- well then, pal, stick with me!
*Double Pause*
Oh, and if you're looking for more cute pictures of Kendall, I'm afraid that's on hold, too (I'm plugging my ears so as not to hear your collective sigh of disappointment.  Neener neener!).  The camera battery has been charged and disk cleared for upcoming events.  Hospital bag....check!

Ok, what was I blogging about?  Oh yeah...
I NEVER thought I'd say this, but...
I think I am officially Pumpkin Spiced Out.
Not permanently, just for the remainder of 2011.  (It took me three tries to type that year correctly.  Told you my brain is asleep!)
I've made just about every recipe possible and consumed WAY too many Pumpkin Spice Lattes.
I went through about a dozen cans of pumpkin in the last couple months and, as I evaluate my current body type, I'm even starting to believe that you are what you eat...my belly is looking very pumpkinish these days.

So, I'm officially moving on.  
Goodbye fall, hello winter and all of your red cup goodness.
Peppermint Mocha, meet your new best friend.
 

2 comments:

Amelia said...

I LOVE peppermint mochas! Had my first one of the season yesterday, and it was scrumptious. MMMMMMMM Enjoy them :D

Jen Bergh said...

Mmmmmm... I LOVE peppermint too!!