Monday, August 29, 2011

Milestones: First Haircut!

Ready for my first haircut!  Surprisingly NOT freaked out by the strange surroundings and lady with scissors!  Let's do this.

Surprisingly TRAUMATIZED, though, by the cape!  This penguin frock is the second try- the first was ripped off in a fit of rage.  Nothing a little Cinnamon Toast Crunch can't fix!

Oh, and Elmo, too.

Just enjoying the full beauty experience...

...and a sucker at the end makes it all worth it!  Now the weird rat-tails growing behind my ears are gone, and my curls are even-steven!  The nice lady even gave me some glitter in my hair...just in case I wasn't sparkling enough! :)

3 comments:

Donna said...

Such a BIG GIRL! We are so proud of her, and her mommy and daddy, too. That haircut (or any haircut) couldn't be any cuter with that sweet face under it.

Anonymous said...

Jamie Stavenger, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here:

Amelia said...

I was going to comment on the seatbelt, but after reading about the 'fit of rage' in which the first cape was removed, it all makes sense. ;)