Wednesday, August 03, 2011

This and That

Just some randoms for today...

1)  "Thanks a lot, hon!  Now everyone is going to think I'm stupid!"  -Chris Stavenger (in response to my posting of a record-breaking score on WWF.)  In fairness, I don't win that big every day.  But I DO win.  So, here is a picture of our CURRENT game.  And, if my husband is savvy, he'll take note of the letters that I have and don't have (not that it will help him much.  ha ha...).
2)  Check out that Site Meter!  ------------------------------------------>
We're just a handful of blog visits away from 100,000!  How shall I celebrate??  Hmmm, what to do, what to do....
3)  A couple of special birthday shout-outs this week...to my MOM (whose birthday is today) and my BROTHER, Derek, who would be 33 on Friday.  It's still pretty heart-wrenching walking by the "brother" section of birthday cards at Hallmark and not needing to stop.  We all miss you, Deez.

 4)  In happier news, I get to celebrate both of the above occasions with my family!  The good news:  Kendall gets to meet a slough of relatives she's never met before, and spend some special time with Grandma Donna and Grandpa Keith!  The bad news:  Tucson AZ in the summer, where the forecast is:
Enjoy your weekend- I know I will!  :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, for Tucson, that's not bad; enjoy it. Now, if you were in Texas...! :) Rosa

Donna said...

It was VERY special family time, and I know what you mean, I get a twisty-tummy when I pass the SON cards, too. Thank you for enduring the Tucson heat ('mild' as it was) to celebrate our birthdays together!