Friday, August 26, 2011

Home Is Where the Mortgage Is.

Remember when I said we've been a little "busy" around here?
"Busy" included talking with a realtor, touring homes on the market, acquiring a mortgage, placing an offer, negotiations, inspections, yaddayaddayadda...
and when all is said and done,
we have a house!
Due to close in the middle of September, we are really thrilled with our move-in-ready abode.  It fits us like a glove, down to the already-matching paint colors and backyard playground.

Thanks for your patience during my little hiatus!  More fun stuff to come!

5 comments:

Emma said...

Congrats! I hope all goes well.

Anonymous said...

Looks lovely. Rosa

Valerie said...

Love that porch and the color scheme. It all says FAMILY. Wishing you the best in your new place.

Grandma McBeath said...

Jamie I am so happy for you and it looks beautiful. I can hardly wait to see it maybe next year Huh? By the way the Honda looks great in the drive way.Love to you all . See you in September Grandma McBeath

Amelia said...

Yay! That's so exciting! Can't wait to see pictures of the inside! I'll have to make sure to get your new address when you get settled in so I know where to send Christmas goodies :D