Saturday, January 09, 2010

Have a Cuddly New Year!


It's a new year, and I've spent most of it either a) at the doctor's office, or b) in my comfy home with my comfy blankets, comfy slippers, warm hot chocolate and cuddly baby. Trips out have been sparse (thank you, subzero weather!), so it's important that home is a cozy place to hang out all day. Prior to Christmas, I discovered Restoration Hardware Baby & Child (via Catalog...we don't get cool stores like that in Minnesota). Having always been a big fan of the Restoration Hardware store, the Baby & Child version was like a wonderland to me! I went a little crazy, first ordering the sweet cuddle plush rocker (above) for Kendall's first Christmas present. When it arrived, it was SO much softer than I could have imagined! So soft, in fact, that we collected several more items from the cuddle plush collection.

So often with baby toys/clothing we say to ourselves, "I wish they made those for grown-ups"...well, in this case, I got lucky! For Christmas, my mom (who was fortunate enough to visit the actual store in Sacramento) surprised me with cuddle plush SLIPPERS. I have worn them EVERY night during late night feedings, and they are magical.

Enough gushing...check out the sites for yourselves!
Restoration Hardware
Restoration Hardware Baby & Child

Kendall's rabbit accompanied me during labor.

Her cute playmat is fuzzy soft, and does NOT say "Morgan".

These slippers are amazing...and on sale right now!

1 comment:

Donna said...

The Price is Right! I might just have to get a pair for me! :) I'm glad to contribute to the cozy comfy factor of the Duluth winter!