Friday, September 28, 2007

Nor to the Cal

Just some more pictures from our many stops in Northern Calfornia. THANK YOU SO MUCH to all my wonderful friends who joined us for some of the action!

Chris' first glimpse of the UOP Tower.

We enjoyed a fun dinner at Garlic Brothers on the Delta with the Conner family (that's Scott, Aiden, Kim and baby Conner on the way!)

Mi familia was there, too.

Off to First B on Sunday morning. Praise God for the blue skies that came out to join us!

Grandma and Cliff came up to visit with us on Sunday afternoon.

We had lots of company at Valley Brew!

Here's some more of my favorite people!

At the State Capitol in Sacramento, I did some tree-hugging...

...and some Chris-hugging before we were off to the airport.

2 comments:

Rick Bambrick said...

Hey, I just drove though your home town las night at midnight on my way to Placerville... Hanging in NorCal... any good places to go?

photoqueen said...

I think you're doing a pretty good job of it yourself! No Razor needed...By the way, so excited about our date!!! Much to catch up on, from your end anyway!

xo
BFF