Tuesday, September 18, 2007

More Fun with Appendages!

To curb my boredom on Saturday, the amazing, artistic Shauntelle Sposto (also responsible for the portrait at the top of this blog) visited my humble abode (which wasn't a big trip...she lives in the same complex). What does a night of cool girl-fun include? Singing some songs, eating some chips and guac, watching Jennifer Aniston movies, and HENNA-tizing our feet! That's right...you'll find my footie adorned with her masterful artwork. BUT WAIT! I'm not the ONLY one who smelled like henna at the end of the night...yours truly gave-it-a-go, and I think I did pretty darn well for my henna debut. Here's a couple pictures...one is of MY foot with Shauntelle's design, and the other is her foot with MY design. Can you tell which is which?



Four out of five dentists recommend henna.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

They both are exquisite works of henna. I'll take a shot and guess the top foot is Jamie art...?

Jamie Stavenger said...

The top foot is Jamie's FOOT...Shauntelle's art. I drew the bottom one.

Sorry mom. You lose.

Anonymous said...

I just KNEW it. 50/50 chance and I blew it. Just like my luck choosing grocery lines.... Arrrghhh!
(FYI 9/19 is International Talk Like a Pirate Day)

Anonymous said...

Make that "Aarrrrrr!" Avast, me lass, and what ye be doin to celebrate?

Jeannie said...

Wow Jamie, your henna skills are really quite good. If the whole Biola thing doesn't work out, you can always get a job in Artesia!!

Anonymous said...

I want something pretty.

Anonymous said...

Something masculine I meant.