Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Ah, ha, ha, ha, Stayin' Alive.

Ok- I'll admit that I'm a little embarrassed after leaving the last post at the top of my blog page for so long. Just forget about the fact that I blogged about my fingernails. It's true...inspiration has come slowly lately. That's probably why I've been abusing my friends with random bios lately. And, so, todays contribution along those same lines....
I saw these two nerds on my turf last week:

They were at Biola, spreading the word about our new Downey satellite service (which is just up the street from the Biola campus). I saw them on the way to class, as I was toting my old-school overhead projector. I got harassed for toting an old-school overhead projector. I'm not tech savvy. So sue me.

THIS is Christopher Lytle. AKA Topher. AKA Chandler.
He is Downey Campus Pastor by day, superhero by night.
When you see him, he'll be quick to give you a big hug, or challenge you to a game of Friends trivia. (You will lose.)

THIS is David Trotter. AKA That Tall Guy.
HE is the Lead Pastor for Revolution campuses worldwide.
He is always well dressed. He has weird robot pictures in his office. Oh...and he won't watch The Office because it makes him feel "uncomfortable".

Anything I'm missing, guys?
The rest of you can contribute fun facts about these two if you feel so led.

Ain't no party like a Revolution party...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is a fun fact about me...SINCE NO ONE ELSE APPARENTLY LIKES ME ENOUGH TO SAY SOMETHING NICE!!!!!

I have been to 46 of the 50 states.

Jeannie said...

ooh ooh, I have a fact...
If you're planning a surprise party, don't tell Christopher, he'll spill the beans. :-)

Anonymous said...

Here is another interesting fact...I am a wealth of useless Disney information...you could ask me anything.