Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Festive Recreation for the Cerebellum


Just for fun...can you guess the names of these Christmas songs?


Quadruped with crimson proboscis_______________

5 p.m. to 6 a.m. without noise___________________

Miniscule hamlet in the far east __________________

Ancient benevolent despot ______________________

Adorn the vestibule ___________________________

Exuberance directed to the planet ________________

Listen, aerial spirits harmonizin _________________

Monarchial trio _______________________________

Yonder in the haystack _________________________

Assemble, everyone who believes _________________

Hallowed post meridian _________________________

Fantasies of a colorless December 25th _____________

Tin tintinnabulums ____________________________

A dozen 24-hour yule periods ____________________

Befell during the transparent bewitching hour ______

Homo sapien of crystallized vapor ________________

I merely desire a pair of incisors __________________

I spied my maternal parent osculating a fat man in red__

Perambulating through a December solstice fantasy ____

Aloft on the acme of the abode _________________

(Shout-out to Keith D., who earned 100 % easily, as well as Michelle L. Woot, woot!!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTH!?!?!?! I couldn't pronounce half of those words let alone guess what they mean. How am I supposed to figure this thing out? See, this is why I can't stand Christmas music. It's WAAAAAY too confusing! ;o)

Anonymous said...

O.K. Here's my guess:
Rudolf the red-nosed reindeer
Silent Night
O Little Town of Bethlehem
Old King Winseslaus (sp?)
Deck the Halls
Joy to the World
Hark, the Herald Angels Sing
We Three Kings
Away in a Manger
O Come all Ye Faithful
O Holy Night
Dreaming of a White Christmas
Silver Bells
12 days of Christmas
It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
Frosty the Snowman
All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth
I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus
Walking in a Winter Wonderland
Up on the rooftop

Do I win anything??? This is fun, Jamie. BTW, I loved your worship on Sunday.

Jamie Stavenger said...

You got it, Michelle! KUDOS, and Thank you!