Saturday, January 29, 2011

Praise, Baby, Praise!

I've always known Kendall would love music...when I was pregnant with her, I remember feeling kicks and fist pumps when I turned on U2's "Beautiful Day" (yep, Uncle Dizz would be proud!).  And, since a few months old, she's been head bopping and wiggling to whatever music is in earshot. 

She's also a worshiper in training!  She'll know one day that it's more than music that gets her moving, but the joy of the Lord!  I love that babies have no fear of who may be watching, listening...they sing and dance as the music moves them.  It's "Faith Like A Child" in action.

While we were back in Stockton, we had the opportunity to worship at First Baptist with the His Little Feet choir, an organization started by our good friends Mikey and Christa Hahn.  Kendall, of course, could not contain her excitement. 



Looks like I'm raising more of a Pentecostal than a Baptist in this video :)

2 comments:

Becky said...

She's got rhythm, that's for sure! I love dancing babies! :)

Deborah. said...

I. love. your. child.