Sunday, October 18, 2009

Showered With Love

Ok....a little retroactive blogging is necessary. At the beginning of September, I flew out to Stockton for a couple days to enjoy some family time and a baby shower given by my mom and friends. It was really an incredible event- and I was especially blessed by those who traveled from out of town to be there (and a special appearance by my dad and brother made it complete). Lots of fun, GREAT food (I've been thinking of installing a perpetual chocolate fountain at my home to satisfy the fruit/chocolate cravings...) and a ton of love directed at this new little girl soon to arrive. I went home with a suitcase FULL of clothes and a heart full of joy.

Chocolate fountain heaven.

My beautiful mother (soon to be grandma!) and I. (Note the super cool diaper cake from Grandma Marcia in Minnesota!)

Party helpers and amazing friends.

The fabulous planning committee and my preggo self.

Sportin' the belly.

The whole shebang.

Just a sample of Baby Stavenger's adorable new wardrobe :)

This clothesline of sweetness was sent from my dear friend Stephanie...and there was another line of goodies in the box!

Hmmm....what to do with the leftover chocolate!?

1 comment:

Donna said...

What a fun time it was, and a reminder of more fun times soon to come.