Friday, May 22, 2009

Thank You for your Prayers.

Hi everyone.
We're back from vacation...more on that later. We return to "real life" which at this time is tragically "real". For those of you that don't know, my brother Derek was recently diagnosed with a malignant sarcoma, a non-operable cancer that has spread from the initial tumor to his bone and lungs. The doctors are hoping immediate and aggressive chemotherapy will help diffuse some of the cancerous cells. Because of the high number of inquiries our family has received regarding his status, my mom has joined the blogging world and is keeping it regularly updated on his progress.

THANK YOU for all your words of encouragement, virtual hugs, messages and, most of all, your prayers. Derek has been cloaked in prayer from literally all over the country. We believe God is a healer, and we are counting on a miracle! Please join us in the crusade to fight this cancer!

You can find updates at www.deezcentral.blogspot.com. And I'm sure my family would enjoy knowing that you are following along- leave some love :)

3 comments:

Emma said...

I'm so sorry to hear this Jamie. You and and your family our in my thoughts and prayers.

Perksofbeingme said...

I'm sending you lots of love. I love you so much and keeping you in my thoughts.

Jenn Glenn said...

Wow, does life throw curveballs or what? I will be following and praying for you all.