Thursday, June 07, 2012

Favorite Things- Summatime

Howdy Ho!
I have literally had this new post screen open for days, and not a moment to get it done!  Thus is my life these days, sorry for the slow blog business here. 

Because there are so many things rolling around in my brain, I'm going to throw down some total randomness and hope it relates.  I'll call it, "My Favorite Things". 

 New shoes!  Now I'm cool like my daughter, with my own pair of TOMS!  I was considering getting them in off-white, but seeing as I've already spilled balsamic vinegar on them, I'm glad I went with black.  LOVE them, thanks Mom!
 Carter has been loving on his CA teething block (it has been noted that CA is a much more interesting shape than the North Dakota block....).  It's a drip-drooly mess, but I smile when I see him giving it wet, slobbery kisses :)
 Cookie Crumble Frappucinos on days when my kids are being psycho.  This particular day, I loaded them in the car, got myself this little number, and drove around for an hour.   It was necessary for my sanity, not necessary for my diet. 
 Grandma Donna hooks us up with F.A.O. clothing from time to time, which seems to be exclusive to Babies R Us (we don't have it here).  Kendall LOVED this polka-dot ensemble! 
 Emerging sibling love.   Awwww, my heart melts.  Kendall has been asking to hold Carter lately, and entertaining him often.  "Kendall, what do you love about your baby brother?" "Oh!  He's so shuuuute!" (cute)

2 comments:

Becky said...

Love everything about this...particularly the Starbucks. It's a fact. Some days just require the kind of relief only a high-calorie Starbucks treat can bring. (At least that's what I tell myself when I hit the drive thru for my weekly - okay sometimes bi-weekly - breakfast pastry...) Happy ALMOST birthday!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. We have pizza going away dinner with Donna tonight; when she gets to you, make sure she has at least one cookie coffee a week; My Orders! :) Rosa