Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Notes to Self.

THIS....

...is not the appropriate place to store your hair comb.  Combs should be stored in the bathroom, not in the middle of a pile of dishtowels.

THIS....
....is not a good place to leave your purse after loading groceries and a toddler in the car.  Someone might (gasp!) want to steal it...even here in North Dakota.

THESE...
...are typically removed BEFORE entering the shower.  Although I hear the "Never-Nude" movement is popular with some people, it's not for me.  (bonus points if you understand the latter reference!)

Pregnancy is quickly depleting my brain neurons.
That is all.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Girl, this week I poured milk directly into the container of strawberry milk powder instead of the glass. And I don't even have pregnancy to blame! You'll get your brain back soon enough. Well, unless you're like me and never recover it ;)

Alissa said...

it only gets worse ;(