Friday, July 08, 2011

It Happens Once A Year.

I suppose before getting on to pictures of America's birthday, I should log a few from MY birthday, waaaaay back in early June.  What the heck!!  Am I that behind?!  Blech!

This year was nothing special, other than celebrating in a whole new location.  I enjoyed a great dinner out with some of Chris' siblings, and made some cupcakes for the kiddos at home.  (Okay, I snuck one.  Two.  Possibly three...it's a blur.  ;-)  The best part was letting Kendall pick out my birthday balloon at the store- my favorite, Elmo (she knows me SO well, heh heh)- and watching her enjoy it the rest of the day.  Love those smiles, each one is a gift in itself!

All dressed up for the occasion!
 

Kendall enjoyed sharing Mommy's birthday balloon with Kirby.

3 comments:

Donna said...

EVERY year your birthday is very very special. This year you had 18-month-old (almost) Kendall to help you celebrate. What a precious gift!!!

Heidi said...

My dress made the blog! It's soooo long on her. Oops. Even still she is ever the cutie pie!

Jamie Stavenger said...

It's actually a cute length, Heids. That day was a little chilly, so I had to put leggings on underneath- it would be cuter without them, undoubtedly. Glad you noticed!