Saturday, April 09, 2011

Happy Blogoversary to ME!



If you can believe it, tomorrow marks the FIFTH year of this blog!
Now, I was blogging a bit before that on another domain, but this particular blog kicked my commitment into high gear.
You can travel back to that first post here.
And many of you have been following for YEARS! 
Thank you for keeping up with me and our growing family. 

Here's to many more happy blogs to share!

I'd love to know if you've been following for a while- leave a comment (maybe you've never done that before...it's easy!) and share some love!  And if you have a blog that I don't know about, do share your link!

7 comments:

Ashley Lapointe said...

Congrats on 5 years of blogging!!! I have been following since May 2006 and still reading! Wow, your life has changed in 5 years! Looking forward to seeing how God blesses you in the next chapter of your life. Fun times in Fargo!

Kathy said...

It is such a blessing to follow you on your blog :-)

I wish that I had an opportunity to work with you longer at Biola and get to know you in person!!

Michelle said...

I have been following your blog since you worked at Biola. I found you through the blog of a mutual friend, Jeannie Cooper :)

I am a fellow Biola alum, fellow Jesus follower and fellow mom.

Blessings to you and your family on your blogoversary!

Jamie Stavenger said...

Ashley- you are a friend that has stood the test of time! I love you and your family!

Kathy- I agree! Your support through all my family's ups and downs has truly been a blessing.

Michelle- It's good to "meet" you! I checked out your blog- you are one crafty lady! Tell Jeannie hello for me :)

Name: Josh and Amy said...

Hi Jamie, I'm Amy Elson (friend of Becky and Sam Harper) from Lodi. I found your blog on Becky's list of blogs she follows. Your posts are great: funny, sentimental and often things I can relate too. Come check out my blog: theelsons.blogspot.com.

Donna said...

Of course, we have followed your blog from Day One, after your move away from home. We appreciate how your blogging has helped us to experience your "Life After Stockton" along with you. Thank you, as always, for sharing!

Julie K. said...

Jamie,
I have enjoyed reading your posts and following your adventures through the blogosphere.
Congrats on 5 years on blogging!

Julie Kent
Lodi, CA
www.kentfam4.blogspot.com