Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Let's Hear It For The Girls!


Definition of a good friend: one who will visit Duluth in the middle of the freaking winter just because she loves you and your new baby. I have at least two such friends: Stephanie and Beth, who left the warmth of Long Beach to kick it arctic-style with Kendall and me for a few days. I'm pleased to report that they both survived (granted we only left the house once) their first sub-zero experience. I thought the fact that they were taking pictures of our car's external thermometer the whole way to Duluth was amusing (Look! Now it's 8 degrees! Now it's 0 degrees! Now it's negative 2! I need a picture...). We loved, loved, LOVED our girl time- and were so thankful they were there to help with the baby as I endured another relapse of Mastitis. Needless to say, I know I have the best friends in the whole world. Come back any time, y'all!

Kendall laughs with Auntie Stephanie...

And is comforted by Auntie Beth.

First trip to the Mall of America!

This may be the last time she sleeps through a trip to the toy store.

No comments: