Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Jumping Into June

I can hardly believe the calendar now reads "June". May came and went before I could blog 5 times! Understandably, I've been preoccupied with other urgent issues. Thanks for keeping up with my slow pace- you are a faithful bunch. Somewhere in the last few days, my 50,000th reader made an uncelebrated appearance!

I'm currently in Northern California, where the sunshine is warm and so is my heart. Family time is so cherished, especially under these circumstances. Derek is doing really well in-between chemo treatments, and consuming an absorbant amount of Jamba Juice (sheesh, I thought I was bad!). I've had time with friends sparingly over the last few days, as time at home is a priority on this trip. However, when Chris gets here this weekend, the party will be unleashed!! (It's that time of year again...birthday cake, lots of candles...too many candles...)

2 comments:

Perksofbeingme said...

Jamie- I know it's been a while since I commented but I want you to know that you are still in my thoughts and I'm sending you and Derek good thoughts and love. I love you and I hope we get to talk soon.

Nicole said...

Hey girlie, congrats on the little one on the way! You look GORGEOUS! Very sad to hear about your brother, I Just read about it (and checked out your mom's blog too) and wanted you to know I'm praying for you all. Believing for a miracle and full healing!