Wednesday, April 16, 2008

World Wide Wedding


Hi all!
Okay, so Bobby got me thinking as he introduced the concept of mogulus on his blog; a live broadcast, his own t.v. channel of sorts. What if we were able to to bring the Stavenger/Petersen wedding to the world wide web for live viewing on April 26th?? Certainly an advantage for the geographically challenged, the question is, is there enough interest to broadcast it for you? (Bobby says the best feature may be the chatroom to the side of the broadcast...)

Would you tune in?

Just tryin' to bring the love to ya.

10 comments:

Leanne said...

I would LOVE it!!! Would it be archived or would it only be available live?

LynzMiller said...

What a great idea. I'd watch. :):)
~LYNZ~ :)

photoqueen said...

Do it! That would be awesome! 10 days! So excited.

Sarah said...

Heck yes! I could attend in my pj's and have an excuse to plug in my chocolate fountain... woo! Dancing would be slightly boring though.

Sarah said...

Hey Jamie, you're right, we could. lol. However, I'm not a wedding stealer. I'm excited that we're going to your wedding too! yay!!

I'm sure your day will go on without a hitch (besides getting hitched, of course!!)

bobby said...

lela - it would be recorded as well.

Becky Lou said...

I would watch it. Absolutely!!
I'm so happy for you.

Link2Shell said...

OF COURSE!

Link2Shell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

From www.pissedconsumer.com I learned that Closet World specializes in design, manufacturing and sale of custom closets. And now I read your bog and find even more interesting facts about the company. To tell the truth, I am not happy with the goods and products of Closet World. Wanna know the reasons and good grounds for this? Go and visit www.pissedconsumer.com.