Tuesday, January 22, 2008

When COLD Happens.

Sometimes I can't believe I live here.
Like, when it's almost 40 BELOW zero with windchill.
I've been a champ most of the time.
One night I couldn't get feeling in my toes for quite some time.
I was NOT prepared for the amount of static-electricity now found in my dry, dry hair.

But, in most ways, we work around the cold.
There are coat hangers in restaurants.
I can have my groceries loaded for me at a drive-up.
And I bring gloves EVERYWHERE.

When it gets a little warmer, it's always good for skiing! :)



Or a good, hot meal!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I didn't live in Ohio long enough to experience what you're experiencing. Even going back to visit just kills me. Did I mention you're brave? Love conquers all - that's for sure! : )

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie, it looks very cold in your new state.I have to tell you that I am so jealousssssof you because you get to ski. Hey; take care of that voice. Someday I am hoping to here hear you on the radio.

p.s. Send me a cd of your singing so I can start my day off with fellowshiping with my lord.

CHERYL HARRINGTON

Chris said...

your missed on campus Jamie!!

p.s guess who started a blog today???

hahha me!

check me out!

apersonalrevolution.blogspot

but as of right now I am simply talking to myself lol

Anonymous said...

You sure look happy! I'm really happy for ya Jaime, but I still miss ya at church and LG!
J

Anonymous said...

girl, i miss you. spring semester is coming up and it just ain't the same w/o you. =(